Thank you for your interest in participating in Pharmacy Days October 24-26, 2017 hosted by the Purdue Pharmacy Ambassadors (PPA)! A PPA member will be contacting you in early October to review the details and to answer any questions you may have regarding the event.
Tuesday, Oct. 24
Check-In – Purdue Memorial Union South Ballroom
Industry Fellowship Workshop 9:00 a.m. - noon PMU North Ballroom
Career Fair 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PMU South Ballroom
Evening Breakout Sessions 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Stewart Center Rm 218 A-B
Residency & Fellowship Forum 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Stewart Center Rm 218 C-D
Displays may be transported through the Union Club Hotel entrance. Take the lobby elevators to the first floor Ballrooms. PPA will be available to assist you as needed for set-up and as necessary throughout the fair.
Lodging, Directions, Parking and Campus Services/Amenities
Detailed online information: “Attend an Event” (third tab at top of web page) www.conf.purdue.edu
Maps and Directions
Purdue Conferences Visitor Information
Purdue Campus Map
In making your travel plans, please note that Purdue University is in the Eastern Time Zone and observes Daylight Savings Time.
Please plan accordingly for major construction on State Street and other areas of campus. Construction updates may be found here: https://www.purdue.edu/physicalfacilities/constructionmap/
Flying into Indianapolis International
- Shuttle service is available to West Lafayette on the Lafayette Limo (www.lafayettelimo.com) service.
- Shuttles depart from the airport every two hours between 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- For shuttle reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 497-3828
Full-service Union Club Hotel, conveniently located in the Purdue Memorial Union adjacent to Stewart Center. Reservations call (765) 494-8913 or (800) 320-6291.
Hilton Garden Inn, West Lafayette Wabash Landing
Four Points by Sheraton, West Lafayette, Indiana
Additional Hotels in West Lafayette, Indiana
Hotels in Lafayette, Indiana
Driving to West Lafayette, Indiana
Maps and Directions
- Parking is available in the Grant Street Parking Garage. 102 N. Grant Street, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Registration includes one three day parking pass.
- Union Club Hotel guests receive free parking in the Grant Street Garage.
- The maximum daily fee is $10 with hourly rates available (no charges on weekends or after 5 p.m.).
- Spaces in other campus garages or surface lots are reserved for University staff members who have paid an annual parking fee.
Shipping Materials To Purdue
- Boxes should be clearly marked “Pharmacy Days”.
- For more than one box, please indicate box 1 of 3, etc.
- Note: Purdue University will exercise reasonable care in providing normal security measures for the exhibit area, but cannot and shall not accept responsibility for theft or damage to exhibits or materials either stored or shipped to the University.
- Please send items addressed to:
Purdue University Conference Division,
128 Memorial Mall, Stewart Center Cage
West Lafayette, IN 47907
C/O Ethan Kingery – Pharmacy Days 2017
Shipping Materials Back to Your Company
We are happy to assist in shipping display cases or materials to your company location at the conclusion of the fair.
- Please have your boxes labeled, taped and display cases ready for mailing.
- A preprinted Fed Ex or UPS shipping label with a complete mailing address should be affixed to each item.
- If you prefer using a third party carrier, you will need to make your own arrangements.
- Each company is responsible for payment of their shipping, regardless of vendor.
Purdue is committed to making its programs accessible to all participants. If you require reasonable accommodations, and you have not yet informed us of your needs, please contact the Conference Division at (800) 955-6385 or (765) 496-6500 at least one week before the program begins.
Campus Accessibility Guide
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Purdue Pharmacy students. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Conference Coordinator, Purdue Conferences
128 Memorial Mall
Stewart Center, Room 116
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2034