It gives us great pleasure to share with you the Purdue University Construction Site Supervision Certificate (C.S.S.C.) for Spring 2020.
This program is in direct response to the request of our Construction Advisory Council to help train and share best practices with our industries’ next generation of field supervisors. Past graduates have been able to apply these skills immediately and see a direct increase in their personal efficiency and their employer’s profitability. The return on investment is immediate!
Who should attend?
- Field supervisors who are managing people, schedules, budgets, safety, and projects
- Typical job titles will include: Foreman, General Foreman, Assistant Superintendent, & Superintendent
- Field supervisors are the front-line for quality, schedule, budget, safety, coordination, and most importantly - leadership
- Field supervisors can have an enormous impact on company profitability
- The R.O.I. (Return on Investment) for this training will be immediate and help your bottom line
- The Purdue name is highly recognizable and will provide a credential that can be listed on a professional resume for presentations with clients and owners
- Pride – Field Supervisors have often graduated from the school of hard knocks and will take great pride in having a sanctioned certificate from Purdue University
- This program is being offered in the early evening to allow attendees to continue with their day-to-day responsibilities
- Aside from 2 optional visits to the West Lafayette campus, all courses will be taught via distance learning Web X
- Web X can be run on any computer with a camera, internet, and headset
- The class is real time and interactive with all participants
- This program can be taught on-site in a compressed three day program and be customized to your company’s needs.
- The program is 10 modules lasting 3 hours. Class #1 will start at 6pm EST and classes 2-10 will each start at 5 pm EST
- The program will run from January 27 through April 6, 2020 on Monday evenings
- Specific dates are: 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/11, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6
- There will be no class on 3/16 - Spring Break
- There will be an optional graduation ceremony and dinner on April 27, 2020 on campus
- This program will be $2,950 per single participant, two or more participants from the same company will be $2,750 per person.
- Companies with charitable trusts may pay for the program through a scholarship for their employees
What is included?
- Framed Purdue University Certificate and program fleece.
- Cost of initial introduction reception & graduation reception
Who to Contact?
Please email Brad Benhart with any questions.
To register, please click on the "Add to Cart" button below. Payment by credit card is required.
Click here to download a paper registration form. Mail the form and check payable to Purdue University to the addresss on the form.
For registration questions or problems, please email Thad Blossom or contact him by phone at 765.496.1363.
Click here for a class flyer, schedule and content.