Students enrolled in the courses listed below must purchase digital materials for lab ($35). This digital content is required; students cannot complete the relevant course without access to it. The materials will be released online on a real-time (approximately weekly) basis during the Spring 2022 semester. Courses requiring digital materials for lab are:
- CHM 11500
- CHM 11600
- CHM 12600
- CHM 24100
- CHM 25501
- CHM 25601
- CHM 25701
- CHM 26400
- CHM 26600
- CHM 26800
How to purchase the digital materials for lab:
- Add the Chemistry Digital Materials to your cart.
- Log in with your Purdue Career account to make the purchase.
- Enter your credit card information and click submit. You will be required to make the payment and failure to do so may result in the charge being transferred to your account via the Office of the Bursar.
- You will receive an email confirmation/receipt, which should be saved as proof of your purchase for future reference.
- Purchasing will not immediately release the digital materials to you. Instead the material will be released on a per lab basis by your TA (you will learn more about this very soon).