Technical Assistance Program
Green Mfg. Specialist Certificate Prep Online Wksp
Review Topics/Modules include:
- 1. Sustainability and global conditions
- 2. Material and solid waste management
- 3. Energy management
- 4. Chemical waste management and green chemistry
- 5. Climate change and air emissions management
- 6. Supply water and waste water management
- 7. Environmental business management
Duration: This online review is in seven modules, approximately 16 hours of video total in length.
Cost: $700 / per person*
*Does not include SME exam fee. You will need to coordinate the SME Green Manufacturing Specialist exam directly with SME at SME Green Manufacturing Web site.
To begin registration using credit card payment, please click on the green +Register button. You will receive three e-mails during the registration process.
• E-mail #1 - Confirms your new account has been set up with Purdue Extended Campus.
• E-mail #2 - Confirms your recent transaction with Purdue Distance Learning.
• E-mail #3 - Provides you access to the online training course, including your user name and password.
For program and content information, please e-mail Michelle Macy or call (317) 275-6082. For a listing of other MEP programs, please visit the MEP Web site.
For registration questions (including multiple registrations or using a purchase order), please e-mail Denice Johnson or call 765-494-3571, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.
Note for Indiana Residents: If you work or live in the state of Indiana, you are eligible to purchase this online training course at a 9% discounted rate of $637. Enter Discount Code: INMEPA01 when registering.
Online registration is not currently available for this course. Please see the registration information above. We apologize for any inconvenience.