January 28, 2012
- One of the most affordable competitions around!
- All-Star Fees: $40 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($45 after 1/21)
- Cross-over fees: $10 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($15 after 1/21)
- School/Rec Fees: $30 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($35 after 1/21)
- EVERY competitor gets a competition t-shirt and EVERY team gets a trophy! All-Star and School/Rec grand champions will be crowned!
- Compete on Purdue’s campus…either in Mackey Arena or the Intercollegiate Athletic Facility on a full 9-panel regular or spring floor
- All School/Rec and All-Star divisions offered
- Coed partner stunt and all-girl stunt competition offered
- College and Special Needs Team perform for FREE!
- Something fun…parents & coaches division! Get your team or gym’s parents and coaches together to perform a routine for FREE!
- Get that last tune-up before high school and all-star nationals: Nationals-caliber judges selected from a variety of backgrounds with many years of judging experience.
- Meet Purdue Pete and your Purdue cheerleaders and coaches!
Without a wavier you are not eligible to compete.
Purdue is committed to making its programs accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or special assistance for this program due to a disability, please contact us at 765-494-7219.
For information on clinic content, please contact Steve Solberg at (765) 494-0118 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on registration, please contact Geni Greiner at (765) 494-7219 or (800) 359-2968 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Online registration is not currently available for this course. Please see the registration information above. We apologize for any inconvenience.