- One of the most affordable competitions around!
- All-Star Fees: $40 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($45 after 1/21)
- Cross-over fees: $10 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($15 after 1/21)
- School/Rec Fees: $30 if registered and paid before 1/20/12 ($35 after 1/21)
- EVERY competitor gets a competition t-shirt and EVERY team gets a trophy! All-Star and School/Rec grand champions will be crowned!
- Compete on Purdue’s campus…either in Mackey Arena or the Intercollegiate Athletic Facility on a full 9-panel regular or spring floor
- All School/Rec and All-Star divisions offered
- Coed partner stunt and all-girl stunt competition offered
- College and Special Needs Team perform for FREE!
- Something fun…parents & coaches division! Get your team or gym’s parents and coaches together to perform a routine for FREE!
- Get that last tune-up before high school and all-star nationals: Nationals-caliber judges selected from a variety of backgrounds with many years of judging experience.
- Meet Purdue Pete and your Purdue cheerleaders and coaches!
Register Online below or Download [PDF] Team Registration Form
and mail or fax to the contact information on the form.
[PDF] Team Rosters
and [PDF] Medical Waivers
are due by January 28, 2012.
Without a wavier you are not eligible to compete.
Purdue is committed to making its programs accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or special assistance for this program due to a disability, please contact us at 765-494-7219.
For information on clinic content, please contact Steve Solberg at (765) 494-0118 or by e-mail at email@example.com. For information on registration, please contact Geni Greiner at (765) 494-7219 or (800) 359-2968 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[PDF] View All-Star Cheer Divisions
[PDF] View Rec Competition Divisions
No sections of this course are currently being offered.