Earn Your Degree with Purdue Global
Purdue University, Purdue University Global, and IAHCSMM have partnered to provide free credit toward a Purdue Global degree. Learners with an active CRCST credential or who have a certificate of completion for the Purdue University Central Service Online Technical Training 8th Edition course are eligible to get a head start on their Purdue Global degree. Apply your credential or certificate to any Purdue Global undergraduate degree, including the following programs:
- BS in Health Science
- BS in Health and Wellness
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Nutrition
- BS in Health Information Management
- BS in Human Services in Youth/Family Services and Administration
- BS in Business Administration (multiple concentrations available)
- BS in Psychology in Applied Behavior Analysis, Addictions, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Upon acceptance to Purdue Global and submission of the appropriate application, learners will be awarded full credit (5 quarter credit hours) for HS255 Sterile Processing for Surgical Technologists as well as 3 quarter credits of lower-level Health Science elective.
To get started, download the CRCST Articulation Eligibility Form.
For questions contact:
- Purdue Global at: 844.787.3834
- Purdue University at: 800.830.0269