The Digitally Ready Businesses lessons provide basic instruction on how to get a business online, from website creation through analyzing email reach. Now available 100% online, these lessons provide flexibility to learn from anywhere, anytime.
The lessons are asynchronous and students can start at any time. Lessons can be purchased individually or as a bundle. Once started, students have 90 days to complete each lesson or one year if the bundle is purchased.
Lessons Available Starting June 1
- Introduction to Email Marketing: Learn how to reach customers’ inboxes by learning the basics of email marketing, key terms and essentials.
- Email Marketing Analytics: Evaluate your email reach by understanding key indicators regarding email marketing, including conversion and ROI.
- Social Media Introduction & Platforms: Find out how to identify the platform or platforms most suitable for your business by learning what social media is, what is available and how it differs from other digital platforms.
- Social Media Plan & Content: Learn a six-step social media planning tool, benefits of social media and best practices regarding social media content.
Lessons Available Starting Mid-June
- Claiming Your Bubble: Learn how to claim your bubble and identify multiple management/claiming bubble platforms, such as map platforms and review sites.
- Planning Your Website: Learn how to create an online presence by learning key concepts, formats and content considerations by understanding what goes into planning and designing a website.
- Social Media Analytics and Marketing: Evaluate your reach and paid marketing by learning analytics key terms, Facebook Insights and ad campaigns.
- Business Intelligence: Learn the basic concepts behind artificial intelligence and what steps your business can take to take advantage of this technology in the future.
Start learning how to get your business online today!
View All Lessons
Register as a bundle
These lessons are also offered in-person and through the Digital Ready Businesses app. Click here for more information.