Back by popular demand, the College of Technology is proud to offer the Purdue University Construction Site Supervision Certificate (C.S.S.C.). This program is in direct response to the request of our Construction Advisory Council to help train and share best practices with our industries’ next generation of field supervisors. Who should attend?
• Field supervisors who are managing people, schedules, budgets, safety, and projects
• Typical job titles will include: foreman, general foreman, assistant superintendent, and superintendentWhy?
• Field supervisors are the front line for quality, schedule, budget, safety, coordination, and, most importantly, leadership
• Field supervisors can have an enormous impact on company profitability
• The Return on Investment (R.O.I.) for this training will be immediate and help your bottom line
• The Purdue name is highly recognizable and will provide a credential that can be listed on a professional resume for presentations with clients and owners
• Pride – Field supervisors have often graduated from the school of hard knocks and will take great pride in having a sanctioned certificate from Purdue University How?
• This program is being offered in the early evening to allow attendees to continue with their day-to-day responsibilities
• Aside from two optional visits to the West Lafayette campus, all courses will be taught via distance learning using Adobe Connect Software
• Adobe Connect can be run on any computer with a camera, Internet connection, and headset
• The class is real-time and interactive with all participants When?
• The program is ten modules lasting three hours each
• Specific dates are: January 23-April 2, 2012
• The program begins at 5 p.m. EST every Monday evening.How much?
• This program will be $2,600 per single participant
• Two or more participants from the same company will be $2,400 per person (Please e-mail John Wellman
or contact him by phone at 800-830-0269 or 765-494-9665 locally to get a discount for sending multiple employees.)
• Companies with charitable trusts may pay for the program through a scholarship for their employeesWhat is included?
• Course packet with all materials
• Formal Purdue University certificate
• Cost of initial introduction reception
• Cost of graduation reception
• Polo shirt with program name Who to contact?
• Please e-mail Brad Benhart
for program reservations and any questions.
To register, please click on the "Add to Cart" button below. Payment by credit card is required. Click here to download a paper registration form
. Mail the form and check payable to Purdue University to the address on the form.
For registration questions or problems, please e-mail John Wellman
or contact him by phone at 800-830-0269 or 765-494-9665.Click here for the class flyer, schedule and content.
No sections of this course are currently being offered.