Community Coaching Learning Circle Registration
Purdue Extension Community Development is offering a professional development opportunity for individuals interested in honing their community coaching skills.
Through participating in this learning community, you will:
- Increase your knowledge of the principles and practices of community coaching
- Reflect on and increase your self-awareness of your role in different groups
- Identify your community coaching style and personal philosophy
- Deepen your capacity to coach community groups in a variety of situations
- Build a network of colleagues to support continued learning and practice
This learning community course will open on August 23rd and have live Zoom meetings every other Monday, 2:00-3:30 pm ET from August 30 - November 8, 2021. The meetings will include small group discussions. To be fair to fellow group members, participants must be available to attend all meetings. Participants will have approximately 1.5 hours of online coursework between meetings consisting of reading, videos and self-reflection exercises. Space is limited.
A prerequisite to the Community Coaching Learning Circle is experience working with community groups/teams, in particular guiding these groups/teams through the process of achieving their goals.