Career Account Activation and Payment Instructions
CONGRATULATIONS! You applied and have been accepted to participate in ANSC 22100 - Principles of Animal Nutrition, at Purdue University. The next step is to activate your career account and prepay your tuition. You will receive a confirmation letter from the Admissions Office which will contain your PUID and temporary password. Follow the instructions below to activate your career account.
Step 1: Career Account Activation
Students need the following information in order to activate student career accounts and @purdue e-mail:
- 10-digit Purdue University ID (PUID)
- initial temporary password
- your birth date
Visit www.purdue.edu/apps/account/AccountSetup to activate your career account.
You are required to activate your career account and @purdue e-mail account as this is the way the University will communicate with you. If you have trouble, please contact our technical support personnel at email@example.com or call 765-494-4000.
Step 2: Tuition Pre-payment Information
In order to be registered into the ANSC 22100 course you must first pay your tuition. The tuition amount is $1043.55 (in-state course fees) or $1537.14 (distance/out-of-state course fees).
- Go to myPurdue. Using your career account username and password login to the myPurdue portal.
- From the myPurdue homepage, click on the Bills and Payments tab.
- Under Student Account Section, click on Make a Payment
- After a few moments, you will be automatically logged into TouchNet. If the payment portal does not appear automatically in a new window, make sure your browsers pop-up blocker is turned off.
- From the TouchNet homepage, click on the Payments tab at the top of the page. Select Make a Payment.
- The amount in the payment box will be $0.00. In the payment amount box, enter your tuition payment amount. Then click on continue.
- Next you will select your payment method.
- If you are paying with an electronic check, you will need the bank's ABA Routing Number and your account number.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, click on the Continue to PayPath button. If PayPath does not appear automatically in a new window, make sure your browsers pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Click "Continue" until the PayPath Payment Service Credit Card Billing Information page appears. Fill in the required information and select Continue.
- You will be asked to confirm the information you entered. If it is correct, click the Submit button.
Step 3: After Tuition Payment is Complete
After we have been notified that your prepayment has been received, our office will register you in the course. Then you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing Brightspace instructions. (Brightspace is the system in which you will access your course.)